Welcome to the University of Bath's Careerpilot page
At Bath we are known for excellence in teaching and research; a superb student experience; and providing outstanding preparation for the workplace.
We offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering, humanities, management, science and social sciences. Our outstanding placement scheme helps ensure our highly sought-after graduates are well equipped to meet the evolving needs of employers.
Find out about
Why choose Bath?
• Nearly two thirds of students undertake a placement or year abroad during their studies, giving them great career connections and prospects for future employment
• Our graduates are in demand. 89% of employed graduates from Bath go into top level jobs, compared to 74% nationally
• The mean salary for our graduates is £27,000. That’s £4,500 higher than the equivalent for all UK HE providers
• We have been ranked a top 10 UK university by the Guardian University Guide 2019
• We have been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework, the UK Governments rankings for Higher Education teaching quality
• We have been voted Sports University of the Year 2018, and ranked 4th for Starting Salaries by The Times and Sunday Times University Guide 2018
• 87% of our research is world leading or internationally excellent (according to REF 2014). This means our students receive high quality teaching from thought-leaders, informed by new and innovative ideas across all fields
• Our Students’ Union is one of the best in the country and one of only four in the UK to have won a national Gold SUEI award
• We have invested over £215 million in a 3 year campus improvement project, including new student accommodation, research and teaching spaces, a cutting edge data centre and an Olympic quality swimming pool