About the College
Need a new route back into work or training?
Or maybe you want to get yourself motivated and feel challenged until you find the right option for you.
We are offering you the chance to develop your employability skills update your English & Maths and embrace the challenge of running your own enterprise.
We also offer a wide range of enrichment activities as a part of the course and will help you to find work experience in an area that best suits your career focus.
TAKE A STEP FORWARD…
…with Choices college:
- A functional skills qualification in English and maths
- Generate a new CV and cover letter
- Take part in an ‘Apprentice style’ business enterprise
- Gain a qualification from a recognised awarding body
- Gain a reference for potential employers or course applications
- Meet new people and build your teamwork and communication skills
- PSHE to equip you with knowledge and skills to live healthy, safely and responsibly
- Free bus travel to the college
- Lunch provided
Certificate in Employability (either Entry 3, Level 1 or Level 2)
Functional Skills (Entry 1,2,3, Level 1 or Level 2)
4.5 days per week delivered over 11 weeks
Ongoing, please contact us for dates on 01179873700.