Pathway Planner - a triage model developed through a CEC bid - is now available to all schools and colleges.
In 2018 Careerpilot were successful in securing a bid from the Careers and Enterprise Company to develop a new model of delivering personal guidance. Piloted in 6 schools in 2019-20 the Pathway Planner model and tool is now available for roll-out to other schools and colleges.
The Careerpilot Pathway Planner Tool will allow staff to:
- Access resources to help students prepare for guidance
- Assess student guidance needs through the electronic triage tool
- Prioritise student personal guidance on basis of triage results
- Record bookings & write up results of personal guidance sessions
- View a timeline to evidence student need, intervention and progression
- Help meet the requirements of Gatsby 3 and Gatsby 8 (if guidance is delivered to all Y11 and post 16 students and delivered by a Level 6 guidance adviser)
Find out more, free webinar and costs:
Watch this 15 minute video explaining the Pathway Planner https://youtu.be/2PMbs4bMagA
If you would like to sign up and use the Pathway Planner model and tools, the cost is £250 per annum, if you are from one of our 6 Uni Connect areas in South of England (WIN, SUN, Study Higher, Future Quest, GROWS, NSSW). The college version of the Pathway Planner is available for £400 per annum.
Please note that schools and colleges who are outside our free-to-use area mentioned above will also need to subscribe to Careerpilot.
The Pathway Planner is a model and tools that includes an electronic triage tool that will help schools and colleges to prioritise student guidance, based on individual need.